[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitting tip!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 10 14:26:09 UTC 2012

I did not mean I did not have a anker peg.  I ment there was no difference in the feal of the stitches at the anker peg, where I started and stopped.  To my understanding, you were saying there is a difference in the feal of the stitches, where the anker peg is, or where you start and stop.

If I did not have an anker peg, I surely would not use tape.  I would tie a string of a different texture from the yarn I am working with to tell the braking point be tween pegs 1 and x.  Tie it around the loom base not the peg.
Terry P