[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower loom

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Apr 10 20:31:08 UTC 2012

The 24 peg loom is for baby's, the next up is for kids, adults and the largest is for shals and scarves.  I think they claim the largest one to be the adult loom, but Tonya said it is better to use the second largest, for adult hats.  Scarves can be made on any loom, depending on how close you want your stitches.  As of now, I am using the 41 peg loom for my scarves and casting on 20 stitches.
I have a better description I can send you, on Wednesday.

Terry P.