[Nfb-krafters-korner] Notice to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 16:13:11 UTC 2012

Please take the time to check on our website the classes that we are
offering in April and May.  We have some basic beginners classes and quite  an
array of different crafting classes.

No one has signed up for the beginners Safety pin beading class [Votive
Candle Holder].  If you have any interest or think maybe you would like to
make one of the Pumpkins for Halloween or Christmas trees for the holiday, you
 need to take this class first.  It will givbe you a good easy project to
learn about safety pin beading.

I believe the beaded bracelet class is an excellent beginners class too.

The Soap making class is for beginners and easy to do.  You will learn
about measuring fragrance oils and wax, learn tricks in pouring the soap into
molds and different types of molds for soaps.

The clay class in May  is another clay class and Linda will teach us  how
to mold  clay and add a lid on our special box.

We have no students signed up for the Safety pin Votive Candle Holders yet,
 so consider taking this as a class as we do have the light house coming up
in  May and this will definitely help you get ready for the more advanced
classes  that will be coming up.