[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 17:59:44 UTC 2012

Send an email describing what you have for sale and your  prices.  Givbe a
verbal description and if you have pictures you can send  them directly to
your customers that are interested in your items.We have a For  Sale Day on
the 1st and 15th of the month.

In a message dated 4/15/2012 1:12:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cris05202 at hotmail.com writes:

I'm  new here so how do I post  something I make keychains and belts

> From: Blindhands at aol.com
> Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:37:02  -0400
> To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
> Subject:  [Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day
>
> Today is "For Sale Day" at  Krafters Korner.
>
> Post your ads here for your handmade items  or supplies for crafting.
>
> Joyce Kane
>  _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)
>  Blindhands at AOL.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/cris05202%40hotmail.com