[Nfb-krafters-korner] using a beading needle

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:53:36 UTC 2012

Oh yes Linda!  That is exactly what it is. now I see how to use it! thanks.
Only problem now is that when I bent it to attach the cord I saw the slit in
the center and then the needle bounced back and flew out of my fingers,
disappearing some where. so I got out my second needle and was able to
thread it with the magic cord. The 4mm beads will now work onto the cord,
but are a tight fit, but the seed beads are just plain not meant for this
cord.
Well, this was nice to learn about my needle, thanks. Now I am off to find
the first needle before my dogs find it stuck in their paws.

Cathy