[Nfb-krafters-korner] magic cord for bracelet class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:33:45 UTC 2012

Terry,

I have the 1 MM magic cord too and size 6mm is the smallest bead that will
fit on that cord easily. 4mm's will fit if you squish them on. I really
don't know what size a "medium" sized bead is, but noticed beads sized in
that manner. so I purchased beads that I know the sizes. I chose man-made
hematite in an 8mm bead, a flower shaped bead and a round bead, one is gun
metal gray and the other is dark silver. Charlotte had suggested that 8mm
beads would be a good size for the bracelet.

Cathy