[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machine seminar

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 18:55:45 UTC 2012

One of the stops on amtrack is just blocks away from this seminar.
Not sure if any of the links work, as I copied and pasted it into this
email.

www.yarn-store.com

Pacific NW Knitting Machine Seminar

May 11 & 12, 2012

Greetings!

Only 4 weeks until the Knitting Machine Seminar.  The early bird price of
$169 is good for another 5 days.    Sign up early for the amazing savings!

Welcome to our talented Designers !

As we prepare for the first Pacific NW Knitting Machine Seminar, we'll be
sharing sneak peeks of the classes and topics our many instructors will be
covering, such as Short Rows I.

Discover innovative tricks for using short rows to create a variety of
unusual, eye-catching garments - including this trendy newsboy cap and
matching scarf - during Linda Jensen's Short Rows I class!  Linda has many
amazing and fun class I know you will enjoy, as well as all the instructors.

Check out the schedules for Friday and Saturday, and make plans to join us
now.

PDFs:
Friday Schedule
Saturday Schedule
Registration  (or register online)
Class Descriptions

Dates:
        Knitting Machine Seminar:
Friday and Saturday May 11 & 12, 2012 at the Vancouver Hilton Convention
Center, in downtown Vancouver, Washington.
        Hand Knitting Workshop: (separate event):
On Sunday, in my store, Lily Chin will be spending time with a small group
of us enjoying a day of hand knitting.  These are two separate events.   So
be sure you register for both events.
To Register, you can click on over to my EVENTS page and register online.
Down load the Knitting Machine Seminar registration form and the Lily Chin
HK Workshop registration form.

Location:
The Vancouver Hilton Convention Center is super cute!  So, ok, maybe that's
not the professional way to market a location.  But, this place and its
layout is absolutely perfect for our seminar.  The class rooms are on the
second floor with a very wide lobby, that kind of bubbles out at one end,
which is a perfect informal gathering place!  Classrooms are on each side of
the wide lobby.  There are lots of windows in the classrooms and the lobby.
And the restaurant, oh my!  Absolutely beautiful!  Glass windows that face
the park across the street!  The rooms themself have either a view of the
Columbia River, or a view of Esther Short park.  You can see pictures of the
hotel at their website, or down load this small pdf.  But their website has
more pictures!

If you have any questions, EMAIL me!!

Angelika's Yarn Store
1975 SW 1st Ave, St L
yarn-store.com
Portland, OR 97201
(503-200-5991

This message was sent to b.butterfly at comcast.net from:
Angelika's Yarn Store | Portland Center Plaza 1975 SW 1st Ave, Ste L |
Portland, Or 97201	Email Marketing by

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone: 360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website: www.ButterflyKnitting.com