[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap information

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 23:28:39 UTC 2012

Joyce,

While you were looking at the site did you happen to click on Kits? I was
going to email you to ask if you like these instead of purchasing things one
by one. They have at least 4 complete kits for cold method from $17 to 80,
and I have not looked at each on their own. Any suggestions, did you look at
these for class?
Terry K