[Nfb-krafters-korner] using a beading needle and some other info about needles

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Apr 20 00:40:14 UTC 2012

The beading needle that I have used is called "Big Eye" and you can easily
thread it by the methods others have described. They are quite flexible and
get bent easily but that does not make them unusable for beading. It helps
when you are trying to get the point to go through a tight spot.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039