[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class sign up confirmation

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:30:59 UTC 2012

You can save the confirmation page by going to the menu File then Save As
and choose a format.

We do not have an backend databases setup on the website at this time. I
will try to have form fill in the student's email in the cc field but I'm
not sure that will work with the current setup.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

rg/terry.power
s%40nih.gov