[Nfb-krafters-korner] Opinion please from all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 00:59:56 UTC 2012

We have had techy discussions in the past and I believe they have been
popular and help us out.

I was thinking maybe we can designate a Monday Night Chat once a month to a
 Techy Chat/discussion.

Now you ask why, this is a craft group, well I think if we did not have
computers[which is technology and adaptive equipment], we wouldn't be here
sharing on Krafters Korner.

In the past we have had discussion regarding Facebook, IPhone, SKYPE,  etc.
 We have talked about different tools for us to use to label our  crafting
supplies, measuring devices, etc.

So please let me know if this is something you would be interested  in.
Please let me know if there is a particular thing you would like to be  a
topic of discussion.