[Nfb-krafters-korner] New to the list and help with knitting machines ple...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 00:20:50 UTC 2012

Donna,

Welcome.  We do have a couple of folks that work on knitting  machines.  We
have had talks and even Becky's instructor give a discussion  along with
Becky regarding knitting machines.

As far as you joining our classes, we have had folks from Australia, New
Zealand and as of this coming Saturday one of our folks here will be joining
in  for a fun making soap class from South  Africa.  They do it thru SKYPE
and we play with arranging times that will work for everyone.

Welcome again and I hope you will join us for some classes.

In a message dated 4/25/2012 8:58:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,