[Nfb-krafters-korner] my project updates

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 00:57:16 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished my first loom knit with
yarn and beads project. My little lab is wearing her new collar with pride.
I haven't had a chance to take her out to show it off yet because it has
been raining today and I have not had a walk. But it did come out nicely if
I say so myself.

Also, I have finally finished row 33 on flower pup which means I am exactly
halfway done with that project.

I am looking forward to the safety pin beading lighthouse  class coming up
in May which will be my newest project. I also plan to try to loom knit with
wire and beads and the wonder knitter again and see if it will turn out
better the second time round.

As though that is not enough, I have started work on a loom knit sunflower
sachet. As usual I made a mistake and had to take it out the first try, but
I plan to try it again because if it works, it might be a nice project for a
class.

Cathy