[Nfb-krafters-korner] NLS Player capabilities

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 16:38:04 UTC 2012

Hi all, I love the NLS player too! I have one and I use it for reading books
when I either don't want to use my Book Port Plus or whenever my Book Port
Plus is doing something else other than reading books. This machine is also
great for the road for whenever you want to keep a book reader with a longer
than ten or twelve hour battery life with you.
Kendra Schaber