[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dallas Craft Show

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 30 19:49:33 UTC 2012

Dear  Krafters,
I just  received a confirmation for our plans on the Craft show in Dallas
at Convention  this year.
We will be having the NFB Krafters Division Craft Show on June 30th  from
12 noon to 6 PM in Dallas at NFB Convention.  We will also be hosting
Crafting Make and Take  demonstrations during this event.
We  have limited table space for this so please contact me
[Blindhands at aol.com] as  soon as possible.    We  need your information included in  your
email: name, address, phone number and email address.  If you will be sharing
your table or  having other blind crafters items we need their contact
information too.   We need to know what you will be  selling.  You need to cover
your  table and handle your sales.  The  NFB Krafters Division is not
responsible for this and does not take any part of  your sales.
For rental of 1 table and 2 chairs you and each blind crafter who  items
are being sold at the table must be a paid member for2012 membership[$10]  and
a donation of $25 for the table.  We will have a special PayPal link
available for the $35.
We are  looking for harkers to work the hall for 1 or 2 hour sessions we
will be  offering a fee for this.  Please  contact me if you are interested.
Thank  you for your interest in the NFB Krafters Division and much success
to a good  Craft Show and Convention in 2012.