[Nfb-krafters-korner] A course in T-shirt staining was: Dog ropes from old t-shirts?

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:58:32 UTC 2012

Just don't try that here. You inevitably finish the ice cream before it melts. Unless of course someone has the heat turned up to hellish levels!

LOL
Terrence

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com