[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 22:47:02 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Krafters Korner.  I love my crocheting, knittingsewing and
other crafting.  I felt there was a need thatand could not find a place  where
blind folks hung out and shared their love of crafting.  So I decided  to
create a place.  Everyone I told my idea about encouraged me to do it  and man
in 4 years with everyone's help we have grown into quite a family of
visually impaired crafters.

I am not sure if our telephone conference classes will work for you with
your hearing trouble, but I encourage you to give it a try.

We recently have begun email classes and are working on developing more of
these type of classes.  We are planning on having a Crow Hooking email
class beginning soon and that is a type of crocheting.  So that might  interest
you.

You will find a lot of friends here that have all kinds of talents, that
are visually impaired or work with the visually impaired.

Welcome.

In a message dated 7/31/2012 5:55:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,