[Nfb-krafters-korner] 5 Year Celebration

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:11:16 UTC 2012

I'm not sure what happened to this original message, so I apologize if
anyone is receiving it twice (or eventually gets two copies).

NFB Krafters Division is celebrating its 5 Year Anniversary from now until
Convention next year. You can find the details on our website
(www.krafterskorner.org). The committee is finalizing details and prizes are
still arriving. Yes, I said prizes. There will be a prize each month and a
Grand Prize at the end. So, go to the website often, and check out all of
the details.

Cindy Sheets, Contest Organizer
NFB Krafters Division