[Nfb-krafters-korner] Moving on up!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 06:50:25 UTC 2012

Announcement:

I am happy to tell everyone that it is August 6 and we have over 51 paid
members this year already!  I am so thrilled and want to welcome you new
folks.

We will be having our fifth year anniversary  and are planning ways  for
all of your to show your support and participate here at Krafters  Korner.
That is K for Krafters!!!

We will be having a monthly prize with a Grand Prize at NFB Convention in
Orlando, Florida in 2013 to mark our 5 years of being a division.

I thank all of you for helping make Krafters Korner!

Krafters Korner is for everyone and Everyone makes Crafters Korner what it
is!