[Nfb-krafters-korner] converting knitted patterns to loom patterns

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 7 13:47:38 UTC 2012

Brandy;
Has someone helped you get started on the loom?
I have classes all this week, but could help you this week end.
Let me know what you know how to do.
I would start with making a basic, e-wrap, hat.  You need to learn the easy items before learning the hard stitches.  Just like going to school, you can not go to high school if you can not read and do math.

Home 301-916-8549
Terry.powers at nih.gov

Terry P.