[Nfb-krafters-korner] New list member interested in crafting

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:58:16 UTC 2012

Welcome, Meranda!  This is the place to get lots of ideas.  Just follow the
list for a while, and you will have so many ideas you will hardly know where
to start, but you will also have people to ask on or off list.  Wendy is
doing a great job with some origami projects by email.  That doesn't take a
lot of equipment, and she seems to be able to describe the steps to take
very well.  I think somebody could tell you how to get the directions for
the first projects which was done last month.  It was making a miniwallet
out of one piece of 8.5 by 11 inch paper.

New people are coming along all the time, so don't be overwhelmed by those
who are advanced in a given craft.  Just try something and enjoy it. The Web
Site description will tell you what classes are for beginners.  If you have
not yet joined the group, you can also do that on the Web Site
www.krafterskorner.org.

Ramona