[Nfb-krafters-korner] New list member interested in crafting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 21:53:16 UTC 2012

All new list members are encouraged to take a "Try It Class" without any
obligations.  Then we ask folks if they want to take more classes that they
pay $10 membership which runs from July to July or any part of that.  You
can pay thru our PayPal  link on our website or send a check to our
treasurer.

All our classes are free to our paid members.  You can take as many
classes as you wanbt in your membership time.

In a message dated 8/7/2012 1:01:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,