[Nfb-krafters-korner] nifty knitter looms

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 00:19:04 UTC 2012

Hi Miranda,
I have been knitting on the nifty knitter looms for about 4 years or so,I'd suggest that you start out on the round looms first, you can make hats, and as you get better at it, you can make scarves, panels for blankets,wash cloths and so much much more.
I also use the rectangular looms for scarves,baby blankets,and many many more items.
Please feel free to write to me off list and I can tell you a lot more.
my e-mail address is nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Peace be with you.
Henry