[Nfb-krafters-korner] Going as a vendor to craft shows, farmer's markets, ETC independently

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 06:13:27 UTC 2012

Hi Kendra,
Thank you so much for your ideas! I think we have local crafting events in
our city, and we do indeed have good public transportation and paratransit
services. I'll probably stay local for now since I'm just starting out so
I'm set with transport.
I do also have a friend who is also crafting to raise money for a trip she
is taking with the same charity, so I may ask her if she'd mind me tagging
along with her to a few craft fairs.
I do have an iPhone, and I can pick up the LookTell Money reader app. Is
that the one you're referring to?
Thanks again, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda