[Nfb-krafters-korner] sales and organization

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 8 19:48:20 UTC 2012

Ramona, yes, I am highly organized. I would not be able to work like I do if
it was not orgamized. Who wants to waste time searching for things when you
can be working on projects? Not me! That really would agravate me and would
make me so frustrated.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117