[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's class

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:42:24 UTC 2012

Hmmmm, okay. I know how to cast off and simultaneously pull together
the top of a hat. Perhaps you would be willing to have a short chat
with me sometime in the near future? Or, do you have the instructions
written down somewhere? I saved a copy of your descriptions of how to
true knit and purl on the loom and it came in very useful when I was
practicing stitches after week two's class.

LM