[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 23:28:21 UTC 2012

Lisa Maria,

Did you get an email for that class that you are asking how to  access?  If
you did there is suppose to be a link in it so you can go to it
immediately.  If there is not a link, copy and paste web address into your  browser.
It should come on and start playing.  To save it while it is  playing you
need to go into Windows media player and save the file.  You  need to save it
ASAP when you get the notice as we keep it in dropbox for 2  weeks only.
Then it will not be available to download and save.  You  can contact me off
list if it is gone and I will check to see if it is still  available.  We do
not keep recordings for too long of a time.  The  recordings are only
available to the students that have signed up for the class  and attends most of
the classes.in your computer

In a message dated 8/8/2012 4:19:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,