[Nfb-krafters-korner] Going as a vendor to craft shows, farmer's markets, ...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 23:38:42 UTC 2012

I am not saying a totally blind person can not do this on their own, but it
 is helpful if you have a friend or share a table at a show.  Then you have
 someone to help keep an eye on your merchandise, borrow their eyes if
someone  writes a check or watch the table when you need a potty break.

With a place that is crowded like a craft show all venders need to be
careful that their items are not stolen.

We had someone that stole a piece of jewelry from one of our crafters that
rented a table in Dallas at our Craft Show.

In a message dated 8/8/2012 1:51:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,