[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joining A New Ball of Yarn

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:04:00 UTC 2012

Carolyn,

I think the easiest way for me to join a new ball when crocheting is
to introduce the new yarn at the last yarn over. I then, pull it up as
if it was the old yarn and just keep crocheting. At first, this was a
bit tricky for me but I've kept practicing and learned to keep
everything tight, well, maybe not super tight but not to let any slack
in the yarn.

Hope that helps.