[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewing

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 23:17:22 UTC 2012

Old is good. For the most part, older machines are easier to understand. They have knobs instead of touch pads and such.

The trouble is, lol, you should have gotten yourself a Mom with R P. lol Carol, on the list is my sister and our Mom and Ad both had r P. So we had the most vision in the house. Luckily, my Grandma, who could see, was determined to teach her r P kids to do as much as possible. I have to say, though, I did my relearning of the sewing machine last year on this list. I am in the process of making a quilt now. So know that you can do this and have fun while you do it.

Ramona is a great teacher.
Henrietta