[Nfb-krafters-korner] sewing

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 00:06:08 UTC 2012

I do not know about this machine, but if you find out please do  share.  I
would go to a place that sells them and ask them to demonstrate  one for
you.  I don't care if you can't see a thing, have them describe  what they are
doing.  Ask lots of questions.  If you have no sight not  sure if setting
the machine is done totally by sight or if example push this  button 4 times
and you select this..

In a message dated 8/10/2012 7:58:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,