[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about future classes

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:28:11 UTC 2012

Hi, I just went on the website to check out the classes, and was wondering
if anyone is going to be teaching any loom knitting classes. All the ones up
are ones that have already taken place. I remember some talk about a class
with a dish cloth, but didn't see it up there.

I could really use some help, but everyone who has offered to help seems to
not be reachable.

I have some projects in mind I'd like to do by Christmas, but could really
use some help.

I even called my local knitting shop super awesome place to knit, and I know
more than the owner. She has asked me if I'd teach her once I learn.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!