[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK long loom question

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:32:49 UTC 2012

Hi, I've purchased what I believe to be the longest KK loom. It has 30 pegs
on either side, and one peg on either end. My question is the space between
the last peg and the end peg seems to be further than the spaces between the
pegs on the long sides. Can one panel knit around or will you have a strange
wider stitch down the middle of your piece? I bought some clips because my
shorter long loom doesn't have end pegs but it appears I don't need them for
this longer loom. Any ideas from you more seasoned KK knitters?

Thanks,

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!