[Nfb-krafters-korner] KK long loom question

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:21:13 UTC 2012

The plan is to pearl e wrap every other stitch for the first and last few
complete rows, and to do the same for the first few stitches and last few
stitches of each middle row. As for yarn I have some nice soft thick yarn
not sure of the type.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!