[Nfb-krafters-korner] 5 year contest for August

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 16 19:30:27 UTC 2012

To celebrate we will be having  a prize each month  from August  2012 up to
the end of May 2013 with a Grand prize given out in July at NFB  Convention
.  You don't have to be at the convention to receive your prize,  but it
will be announced at the convention the winner.

You need to be a paid member by the end of the month to be eligible for
that month's contest.

Each month we will have something new to do for the contest.

In a message dated 8/16/2012 8:53:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,