[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 00:48:40 UTC 2012

LM,

1.  It would be 2 separate lists if 2 classes were going on at the  same
time.  That would mean you would have to sign up for each class.
2.  I think this is a good idea.  Building one step on the other  with
directions going along with it.

This email classes are something new to Krafters Korner and our teachers
who are teaching it this way.  So we need everyone's help and input to make
this work out.

In a message dated 8/16/2012 7:02:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,