[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 16:52:28 UTC 2012

NowI need to think about this a little further.  Are you suggesting we  do
not have 2 projects in one class?  The last class was the wallet and  then
the mystery project.

Lindey's next class will be a box and then a flower. So you are saying in
the subject line Lindey should put box step 1-4  and if folks have
questions to these steps the subject line should be Re: box steps 1-4  questions?
We will have to test this out at the beginning of the class to  see what or
how much will show up in the subject line.  If it won't fit in  the subject
line, then the students should start their reply email with:  Questions-box
steps 1-4
That would clarify lots

We all will have to be diligent in following this and reminding folks to do
 this, if we decide this.  It will only work if everyone followws  thru.

It will be a decision that the teacher and I will experiement with and set
rules.  We are trying to make this work for all and are learning as we do
more of the email classes.

In a message dated 8/17/2012 9:39:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,