[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 18:35:11 UTC 2012

Tjat seems like an easy solution.  Just have to get folks to remember  to
do this.  I do like it!

In a message dated 8/17/2012 2:14:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terrencevane at gmail.com writes:

What if  we were to use Q: at the beginning of question messages? That
would be  something quick and that wouldn't plug up the subject line.

Twitter:  @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype:  landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Words with Friends ID:  terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com

On  Aug 17, 2012, at 8:52 AM, Blindhands at aol.com wrote:

> NowI need to  think about this a little further.  Are you suggesting we
do
> not have 2 projects in one class?  The last class was the wallet  and
then
> the mystery project.
>
> Lindey's  next class will be a box and then a flower. So you are saying
in
> the subject line Lindey should put box step 1-4  and if folks  have
> questions to these steps the subject line should be Re:  box steps 1-4
questions?
> We will have to test this out at  the beginning of the class to  see what
or
> how much will show up  in the subject line.  If it won't fit in  the
subject
> line,  then the students should start their reply email with:
Questions-box
> steps 1-4
> That would clarify lots
>
> We all  will have to be diligent in following this and reminding folks to
do
>  this, if we decide this.  It will only work if everyone followws   thru.
>
> It will be a decision that the teacher and I will  experiement with and
set
> rules.  We are trying to make  this work for all and are learning as we
do
> more of the email  classes.
>
> Joyce  Kane
> _www.KraftersKorner.org_  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)
> Blindhands at AOL.com
>

> In a message dated 8/17/2012 9:39:26 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
> cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov writes:
>
> Lisa  Marie,
> I do like your suggestions.  We should  also remember to change  the
subject
> line when asking questions  to include the project we are working  on
like:
> Origami  questions regarding step 3/Mystery  Project.
>
> Cindy  Z.

Martinez

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/terrencevane%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lmartinez217%40gmail.com