[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading Needles and Free Shipping

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Sun Aug 19 17:28:51 UTC 2012

Linda,

I have been pretty out of it for a couple of weeks and did not see your
earlier post. I use Big Eye beading needles because they are thin and
flexible and the eye does not require a needle threader. I appreciate the
web site resource. I will check them out.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039