[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading Needles and Free Shipping

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Aug 21 14:47:43 UTC 2012

I have been using Beadsmith #12s for my encusted bead working and it works
very well but it is hard to get the 10 # Fireline through the eye of the
needle.  I was hoping someone else might be doing something different and
having more success with something else. I will attach a photo of my latest
talisman for those who can see a photo via enlargement. It is called
_Serpentine Pathways_ and that is becaue the idea for this talisman came
from the three beautiful pieces of black serpentine cabochons that I had
bought at a gem show a few years ago.  For this talisman, I used Serpentine,
and Tree Agates. I combines them with Swarovski Crystals in clear and Pale
Green Opal. I also used Green Opal Gem stones, 4 mm rounds and Japanese Seed
Beads in Black and Emerald Green.  I worked on this one about 8 hours a day,
for several weeks - these take a very long time to do as they are very thick
layers of beadwork.  The back of the pendant is also finished beautifully,
and features Deep Green Ultra Suede encircled by black Japanese Beadworking.

Lynda

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com
Visit my Blog at:  http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com

www.lyndalambert.com