[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cathy's class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 17:14:57 UTC 2012

Cathy,
Thank you for a fine class and for the start of the great Christmas basket.
I did like Henry's idean of making this for a gift Pointsetta. However, as
you know I had to get in there and change something. I torn back to 10 rows
then did 1 in back loop and 2 sc up and around and then deceided to double
crochet the rest of the way up the sides, like a basket design, and the fact
I really had to crochet up a way to the height of flower pot, do not know if
I will be putting on rim yet and will let you know when I get there. You
have added a new pattern of Christmas basket to me and I thank you for that.
Terry