[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking ahead

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 17:45:31 UTC 2012

I'm hoping in a few weeks I'll be able to join you on one of these calls. I've had a standing meeting on Monday nights for the last year, but they're taking about moving it to Thursdays. Fingers crossed!!!! It's my board of directors, and then working groups from the board, so I sort of have to work with their schedules. Grin!

I'm on the hunt for baby-related patterns. I found some on www.ravelry.com that I liked, but would always love to find others. I have several babies due to come into my life in the next few months (none of them belonging to me! - grn!) I'm working on a baby blanket and some matching booties right now.

Heather Kirkwood
Director of Outreach, Vice President
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS/CHS New York Conference - March 8 - 10, 2013