[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: to members of fine wire necklace class

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 21 18:40:52 UTC 2012

Cathy and fine wire class;

I have not done the necklace yet, but was wondering how you could only use 2 kinds of bead combinations, when there are 3 stitches in a round.

I just found this e-mail and I do not remember you ever saying you skipped a stitch, when putting the beads on.  Did you, like she seams to have?
If you do every stitch and only 2 kinds of beads, 2 of the same kind of bead will be right next to each other, right?

Not in her example.

What did you do, any of you?

Terry P.