[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with membership

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 22:34:27 UTC 2012

Yes I received your membership payment.  So you figured out the  problem.

In a message dated 8/21/2012 6:18:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jennifersjackson at att.net writes:

Joyce, I  appreciate your reply. I did finally figure out the problem. I
live
in a  weird little area where three cities in my metro area all come
together
and  sometimes billing programs want me to put the major city in the
billing
address instead of the tiny city I actually live in or to give the  post
office zip code instead of the street one. It had been a while since  I
ordered from somewhere I did not already have an account and I did not
think
to check that. Anyway it does seem to have gone through now so I will  be
signing up for some classes  soon.

Jennifer