[Nfb-krafters-korner] name clash...

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 06:13:30 UTC 2012

Not related. It may even be someone that is using that version of our name
just receive the traffic from those looking for us that use .com instead of
.org. When I purchased our domain name there was no .com version at that
time.

They use a lot of ad fillers but it appears that they actually hand-make
products.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

rg/gary.brewer%40comcast.net