[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cool Halloween Decoration

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Aug 23 13:55:13 UTC 2012

Pinterest is a on line "board" where people share information, recipes, crafts, entertainment along with many other areas.  I tend to stay in the DIY and Craft area of Pinterest.  Say if someone posted a recipe that sounded good to me, I could copy it and save it in my personal file and my friends who are following me on Pinterest would be able to see this recipe and copy it too if they liked it.  There are some very cool crafts that I have learned on Pinterest.  Some great DIY projects for the home too.

A coworker has tried using it with JAWS, and has said it is not very accessible.  There are a lot of pictures, in fact, you look at a picture to see if it is something you might be interested in, then you click on the picture to find out the directions or recipe etc.

Cindy Z.