[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitting projects for weddings

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Aug 23 14:09:46 UTC 2012

Love to Know has a pattern for a mason jar cover.  You could fill the jar with flowers or other table decoration.

http://crafts.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Free_Loom_Knitting_Patterns

You could also create a "doily" and place under the centerpieces of the table.

What about a little draw string bag to hold candy kisses or bubbles?  The pumpkin drawstring bag that we made on the Knifty Knitter would be a cute idea for this.

Cindy Z.