[Nfb-krafters-korner] website

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 23 18:31:36 UTC 2012

Terry,
Yes, crochet was only part of site, the www.aboutfamilycrafts.com is major
link, please note to place an s on the end of craft as I do not know if I
placed it there. Right now this site is sending out link for all free
holiday craft, which is then sending out all types of Halloween ideas today,
like wreaths and eatable treats crafts in addition to customes like Captain
Underpants project, but you have to sign up for newsletter you want to
receive. Hope everyone enjoys this, if not delete it.
Terry K