[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cool Halloween Decoration

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 20:20:58 UTC 2012

You got it!

In a message dated 8/23/2012 4:20:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
terrencevane at gmail.com writes:

you  don't put one bracelet in each hole – you put one bracelet running
across the  tube! Okay, gotcha! BTW, you're thinking of those little glow
sticks, right?  You break them and they lied up? Or not really break them, but
snap them.  Ah--I think I see it now.
Terrence

Twitter:  @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype:  landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID:  terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com

On  Aug 23, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Blindhands at aol.com wrote:

> These  bracelets come as straight sticks and there are caps that the ends

> fit into to form the bracelet.  The directions that I got were  to leave
them
> straight   You probably could put some  duck tape on the ends and  a
piece
> to hold the stick in  thecenter of the tube.
>

> Joyce   Kane
> Blindhands at AOL.com
>

> In a  message dated 8/23/2012 12:29:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  tknox6 at sc.rr.com writes:
>
> Had to  give an idea here.  Great for decoration but also cute for the
kids
> doing  tricks and  treat, if painted and made with a funny hat of paper
they
> would   be a great hand out or for the kids to carry around at parties
etc.
> Terry

Cindy

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>