[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bead storage

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:02:06 UTC 2012

Hi Barb,

I have Advil and other medication bottles that I have labeled with all the
information about the beads contained inside. I use a pen friend, so I can
include as much information as I like on a tiny round label. Since I have
more different beads than medication bottles at present, and because
sometimes all of one kind of bead will not fit in a medication bottle, I
also am using some small food storage containers.  I keep my wire and tools
in frozen food storage zipped bags these are tough bags and the tools and
wire do not poke through them and I can feel what is what through the bag.

Cathy